Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Aqua Tantra retreats this summer

Water, second element of the planet,. Second chakra, what means intimacy, flow, transformation... Chakras are all equal but not without the reason, some consider this chakra as one of the most tantric one. Our bodies are from more than 70 % of water... I'm Pisces, so no wonder I feel very deep connections and love to water. Whenever I have chance, I go to swim. And when I'm in the water I do not only swim, I play, I dance, I enjoy, I breath, I don't, I challenge myself, I exercise fear, fight against the waves.... even simple shower may guide you into so many ecstatic experiences... Aqua tantra...another passion of us, we would love to share with you.
We begin by the see side, in Romania at the 4th level, where we would go deeper into most favour, workshops and exercises of all time.
Then we will continue in the nature, near salty lake and only 10 km from the sea. This time in Bulgaria at Essence for Couples course.
You may join us for full holidays Aqua tantra adventure or as you wish for parts of it. As single drop of water may drain the rock, step by step, we are happy to guide you into healing, liberation, bliss, love...
We are drops in the ocean, all being one. Love​

No comments: